Feb 8, 2021 | Industry
Looking to start or to optimize a small parcel or courier operation? Many of our customers have taken advantage of the software and hardware Magaya offers to boost package handling volume, increase revenues, and improve service for their customers.
For a quick overview of the process, check out the newly updated Small Parcel e-learning course. From your Magaya Supply Chain software, go to Page One (the welcome screen), and click the Learn Magaya Software button.
This quick course presents a best practices workflow to set up and run a small package handling operation. You'll learn how some of our customers are using Magaya to handle small parcels, and actionable strategies you can put into place to better manage small parcel receiving consolidation, shipping, and delivery using Magaya software.
The updated course includes a:
• Simplified workflow
• New video showing this workflow in action at a real Magaya customer site
• Interactive elements that explain how a small parcel operation can be optimized using Magaya
• Links to technical documentation related to small parcel operations
• The best practices infographic you can preview below:
• Scan carrier label to trigger the Dimensioner to capture dimensions and photos
• Create Warehouse Receipt in the Magaya system with no shipment or consignee; the Magaya system maintains the list of packages
• Send notice to consignee with Transaction Tracking, alerting them the package has arrived
• Open the package (optional)
• Photograph contents with Binder app
• Repack package and pass it along
• Match each package to the list
• Add info for item description, shipper, and consignee
• Print a label and attach to package
• Put Away packages in the warehouse until ready to ship
• Consolidate packages and ship out with Magaya shipment tools
• Update the destination office via the Magaya Network
• Manage release, payment, and delivery with Magaya tools
Check out the e-learning module today on Page One or contact your Magaya Customer Success Manager today for questions.